Tuesday 7 May 2013

SELF IMPOSED WRITERS CHALLENGE

Just for the heck of it! For the next 22 days I will force myself to blast out daily tidbits, updates, comments, opinionated jibber jabber or whatever you want to call it from the top of our hill here in the Greater Vancouver area on the West Coast of Canada.

My coaching buddy Gail reminded me of the 21 day rule to establish a new routine: In order to create a new habit in our life we have to do this one thing for at least 21 days in a row. If you miss one day, you have to start all over again! For good measure I added one extra day - to make sure I really got it!

I love writing! Unfortunately, I am not regular enough - if you know what I mean. This personal challenge will force me to get the creative juices flowing day in and day out.  Nothing like a good challenge.to prove a scientific(?) point!

This challenge doesn't serve anybody but myself and may turn into torture for my highly apprecited, much loved followers to find yet another extraordinary post in their inbox! Oh well, just ignore me if you want. I will be back the next day anyway, and the next and next...

What standard of entertainment can you expect during the next 22 days?

It can be anything,; anything from the sophisticated wit coming out of a kids' mouth:

[caption id="attachment_675" align="alignnone" width="300"]Pull your mouth apart and say "puck"    C. Waschko Pull your mouth apart and say "puck" C. Waschko[/caption]

to a classy game of chess! Let me surprise you!

[caption id="attachment_676" align="alignnone" width="300"]The boys are on it!      C.Waschko The boys are on it! C.Waschko[/caption]

My only rules are: Anything goes, no repetition and I HAVE to post EVERY day!

For the good of my family I should have signed up for the "A different meal per day challenge. How to create nutritious, delicious meals for feed and fill up three growing teenagers, a half teen, a husband and his wife!"

This is way too scary! Chances are, I might skip a day cooking due to writing and have to start all over again- with all new recipes. Ghee, what a great provider I am - I never said I am a great cook!  By all means, if you feel sorry or are worried about the well being of my family, please share your quick and easy recipes with me!

So, that's it for now! It is still a gorgeous day out here - I am about to start the BBQ to feed the hungry ones! See ya' tomorrow!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment