Thursday 16 May 2013

IS THERE such a THING called LUCK?

[caption id="attachment_156" align="alignnone" width="300"]The lucky couple!    C.Waschko The lucky couple! C.Waschko[/caption][caption id="attachment_151" align="alignnone" width="225"] One lucky couple! C.Waschko[/caption]I just talked to my parents in regards to their upcoming 50th wedding anniversary!


My dad considers himself a very lucky man! He always mentions 'how lucky' he is that he married my mom; how 'lucky'he was with his job. how 'lucky' he is his children live the good life!


That makes me wonder, how much luck can one man have? How lucky can we get?


Could you help me out with the following:


Are we born under a 'lucky star'?
Is it destiny we are born into a certain social class?


Do we have a personal destiny to fulfill? Is there a book written for us when we are born - i.e. whatever happens to us has to happen because it was written in that book?


Thank you for helping me to define'being lucky'.

3 comments:

  1. My word for the day on November 25th, 2009 was Luck.
    Re-posted for your reading pleasure.
    ME and the Boss
    http://michaelerb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case this did not make it through two blogs, I'll try my luck by commenting again. On November 25th 2009 Luck was my word for the day.Attached the post for your reading pleasure.
    ME and the Boss

    http://michaelerb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, thank you ! Still, do you believe in luck or do you believe in "whatever happens is/ was meant to be?"

    ReplyDelete