Tuesday 14 May 2013

OUR THREESOME hit ROCKBOTTOM

Day seven (of my personal writers challenge) marks my 7th episode, 8th season itch with special agent Jack Bauer (24)!

2013-05-14 12.12.50

Yesterday saw the breaking point in my relationship with him, I fall asleep;  as soon as a man puts a woman to sleep, it's time to say Good-Bye! I rather knock it off right now  than sleep through the remaining 16 episodes. I prefer to dump him than wait for the grand finale.

All there is left to do is break the news as gently as possible to Dominic! . We were in it together! Both of us enjoyed our threesome thoroughly - ours wasn't a crowded marriage of convenience, it was a match made in heaven!

Jack was always there for us, he is the perfect host!  He never talks back, he knows how to entertain, he is witty and very problem solving oriented! Not once did he interrupt us. We on the other hand could pause and stop him any time we wanted to, with no hard feelings attached!

Thanks to Jack, Dominic turned into a fine agent himself. After 176 episodes his business brain turned into agent mode. With most accuracy Dominic can predict the outcome of any plot invented by writers anywhere. He even offers remarkable solutions to a pending nuclear attack - all from the safety of his own couch!

Now I remember why I like Jack so much, he reminds me of my husband when he still had hair!

Oh Jack, we had our good times together, 7040 minutes long to be precise! We watched an average of two hours daily, mostly past midnight; which turned us into compatible cast members for the Walking Dead.

Unfortunately, I violated my own rule to enjoy a party, 'leave at the height of your enjoyment'. Instead of taking one episode at a time, I turned into  an addict. I wanted too much!  I got my fingers burned, lost my appetite, and got bored! Sorry Jack, it's not you, it's me!

Dominic has to enjoy the action on his own, I might sneak in every so often, but as I'm concerned, it's over!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment