Monday 8 July 2013

HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVES

 Howdy folks, guess what we are doing at the moment:  We are RV - ing to California!                 We swapped beautiful B.C. for Hwy 101. We swapped our house for a 30 footer. So far, our boys are pretty psyched about driving, eating and living together in close proximity of each other -  let's see how long this is going to last...

Dominic put me in charge of organising a hook-up for our mobile home for the first few nights. From the comfort of our home I booked our first spot in Warrington / Oregon. The RV park I chose is called Sunset Lake Park!
The Internet site didn't have any pictures, but with a name like this you can't go wrong, can you?




Actually, you can: we ended up at White Trailer Trash Heaven!

Thanks to various TV shows (e.g. My name is Earl)  our boys are familiar with that kind of living;    they just have never seen it, breathed it or lived it in real life - until now. One night definitely is enough to get a taste of how The Other Half Lives.
I wanted to give you a virtual tour around the park - until I noticed (with slight frustration) I deleted all photos!
Oh well, it wasn't a pretty side anyway...
On the next stop I will show you the pretty sites! Until then,
 Happy days to you, Happy RV- ing to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment