Monday 6 July 2015

BECOME your own INSPIRATION during ADVENTURE DAY




You have decided to change your life! 
You found your passion! 
You found your purpose! 
You know what you want! 
You worked hard on finding out what that is! 
You feel inspired to start! But then - self doubt sets in!
You set the intention to follow your heart. But then…is this really realistic? 
This isn’t the person you really are — or the person you want to be. 
Living with dreams, desires, making excuses why not to! 
You are capable of more.
You can change your life, one baby step at a time- or with a huge bang! The choice is yours! You can get through the little voices in your  head! 
As a human being you can become unstoppable! We can follow our small, or big fat dreams!

Adventure Day can help!

What is it?
ADVENTURE DAY is a day for women and men who say things like

 I am ready to make a change, I just need a bit more motivation” or
 I know I can do this (whatever it is you are planning on doing), but I want to feel totally and utterly excited about it!
I want more than just visualizing my outcome! Oh.....I don't know what I want! I just want something different than just writing down my goals, intentions and plans of action!" 

is also for the  person who doesn't care about all the above! It is for the person who is looking for a fun, adventurous, interactive day out away from the same-old-same-old, in the company of the great outdoors and new friends!

When is it?
Sunday, August 30, 2015!
9.30 - 4.30pm in Maple Ridge at Loon Lake Lodge and Retreat Center!


What does the day include?
 A mini workshop on how to kiss our excuses goodbye with the most logical, actionable steps- ever!


A picnic lunch by the lake!

Three to four activities (depending on our group size) that make you realize "Gosh, these excuses I come up with are totally irrelevant!"

My book:
 "The Strawberry Lounge Story, How I got over my Fears, Dumped m Excuses and started the Business of my Dreams, the Motherpreneur Way!"

Access to the private grounds of Loon Lake!

Facilitation by the best adventure and personal development company in The Lower Mainland, Pinnacle Pursuits



Pinnacle Pursuits owner, 
Jono Wilcocks, is my partner in 
adventure during the day! Not only is he highly experienced, he is super fun too! 


Why have I created ADVENTURE DAY?
After immigrating to six different countries, travelling the world, written my book and pursuit my life dreams more than three times by now (fitness instructor on two continents, three countries, coffee shop owner and now web show presenter of Motherpreneur TV), I've identified  common excuses that stop people from living their small, or big fat dreams!. Even if they want to. Very badly.

Here are the most common ones
1.  I am holding on to what I have and what I know! It feels safe!
2. This is only a wonderful dream! This is too big and too far away. I have no clue where to start!
3. I am so afraid to fail, to embarrass myself!


What activities are we going to do?

We have several options, like the low and high ropes course, canoeing, rapelling or board breaking! Let us surprise you! 



What should I bring?

Apart from an open mind to experience something new and exciting-
a water bottle
proper outdoor shoes with a good grip,
sun lotion,
sun hat,
pen and paper,
your towel and your bathing suit (the water is crystal clear, refreshing and feels ohh so good! Don't worry, this isn't part of our day. Going swimming is totally up to you)!
                        
How much?
$160.00 per ticket!

I hope you can join us!

      "I totally appreciated your special offer but that day was worth the full price!" Suzanne S.


Read more about it over here!

Please get your ticket here!







No comments:

Post a Comment