Wednesday 5 March 2014

Three Blissful Ways to HAVE more Time







Honestly,
I could have given you the phone numbers of all private house cleaning services from around the world! But I didn't!
Why not?
First of all I was thinking you might already have help- and secondly,
I have the sneakin' feeling most of you would spend their additional free time in front of the computer, doing something on social media?
Please correct me if I am wrong and accept my apology if I am wrong!


I have something way better for you:
3 ways to change the way we think and speak about time!


1) It is all in the mind:

Treat time as your friend, not as an enemy!
If we treat time as a scarcity, we will never have enough!
The same goes for all other aspects in our life - e.g. money or finding a mate (partner)!
Have you noticed some people always complain they never have enough money? And guess what, they never have money!
Say to yourself: "I have plenty of time to do what I want to do!"

2) Fall in love with your new idea, life, project and yourself!
When you are in love your are passionate, motivated and crazy about getting started!

Remember the saying:
"If you really want to do something you will find the time, if not, you will make excuses."

3) Time goes by fast- and the older we get the faster it goes!
And most importantly, we will never get it back!
We are not getting any younger &
There is never the right time to do anything-
if we are waiting, we can wait forever!

Now that you know time is on your side and the best moment to start is actually right now, I am going to invite you to roll up your sleeve and start planning your next amazing project!
I know you will be amazing!
Just go for it ....I believe in you!

xoxo  Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment